Are you a candidate for the Repicci II® Unicondylar Reconstruction?
Persons age 50 and older who show one or more of the following symptoms may benefit from this procedure:
- Pain while standing.
- Pain while walking short distances.
- Pain changing position, such as sitting to standing.
- Persistent knee swelling.
- Giving out or locking of the knee.
- Failure of the knee to respond to medical treatment.
Please note, this treatment is generally for persons age 50 or older.
If you are age 50 or over and would like to see if you qualify for the Repicci II® procedure, please enter your age below. You will then be given instructions on how to receive an evaluation and how to submit your x-rays.
This information aids in establishing a preliminary opinion. Detailed health history will be obtained by personal office staff contact.
Please enter your age here and then press the "Continue" button below for evaluation procedure.